Monday, February 16, 2009

Meet Sweet Muffin


My name is Shelley. My husband, Tom, and I don't have any kids. Well, don't tell that to our kitty, Muffin. She thinks she is the baby. Of course, that might be because we are constantly telling her that she is the baby, and that she is such a sweet baby, etc. This is her "baby" pic. Isn't she a sweetie??
I named this blog, Ragdoll Mom, because I read Mommy Blogs all day long and I can really identify with these moms even though I don't have kids of my own. The only difference is MY kid has fur!! We love this little cat SO much that when we went on our cruise, we had someone stay here at the home to watch her (and I had a friend tell me how crazy that was!!) However, my instincts, proved correct. The wonderful woman who watched Muffin and our home said that it took Muffin quite a while to warm up to her (and she certainly wouldn't have been able to handle a stranger just coming in once a day to feed her) So, from now on, we will always have to have someone "sit" with our kitty...just like a REAL kid. See what I mean?? Also, Muffin throws temper tantrums. And you haven't seen ANYTHING until you've seen a cat throw a temper tantrum!!
Well, that's it for now. Just wanted to introduce ourselves...hopefully other Mothers of Furbabies will comment or follow me!
Until next time....
Gentle hugs,
Shelley

3 comments:

Monica (aka monnibo) said...

OMG that photo of muffin is TOO CUTE!
You and Muffin MUST join us at Whiskers on Wednesday. http://whiskersonwednesday.wordpress.com

I suspect my cat has part-ragdoll. Is there any way to find out? He was a rescue kitten and just celebrated his 3rd birthday!

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

She is adorable!!! I would never want to leave her. Cats are our babies, there's no question about that...and yes, they do throw temper tantrums! I heart Muffin!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my fur babies!

Unknown said...

Oh so adorable. Wish I could reach in a cuddle her! I am mom to four furkids. You can check them out on my blog. Nice to "meet" you and sweet Muffin :)

Post a Comment