Monday, April 13, 2009

Friday Fill In



And...here we go!
1. Anonymous...or author unknown is an author of so many WONDERFUL quotations!! (LOL!)
2. Prayer is a wonderful gift we can give to others.
3. Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, For a hug can do wonders for the soul.
4. My roses blooming is what I look forward to most about Spring.
5. Who needs therapy when there's chocolate.
6. Peeps, Marshmellow Bunny, Godiva Chocalate, Reese's Peanut Butter Rabbit, and Cadbury Caramel Eggs MUST go into the Easter Basket!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Blogging/Reading, tomorrow my plans include coloring Easter Eggs (with lots of GLITTER!!) and Sunday, I want to celebrate the risen Lord at Mass and go to brunch with my hubby!
Happy Easter to those that celebrate it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment