Sunday, March 8, 2009

Quotable Sunday #2


Another round of Quotable Sunday. YAY :) I love quotations. I have them all over the house....on scraps and bits of paper. Whenever something touches my heart, I write it down and save it for my website (where I have been doing a monthly quotation page for about 10 years--I have an archive page too--but nothing so organized as by subject or author-LOL!! Just by date!!)

Anyway--Since this is a Ragdoll site--we shall continue with kitty quotes....

Books and cats and fair haired little girls make the best furnishings for a room.
-French Proverb

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
-Winston Churchill


Cats seem to go on the principle that it never does any harm to ask for what you want.
-Joseph Wood Krutch


The trouble with sharing one's bed with cats is that they'd rather sleep on you than beside you.
-Pam Brown


A computer and a cat are somewhat alike -- they both purr, and like to be stroked, and spend a lot of the day motionless. They also have secrets they don't necessarily share.

-John Updike


Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get eight cats to pull a sled through snow.
- Jeff Valdez


So which (if any) did you like?? Please leave some Comment LOVE. Muffin and I LOVE to read comments and will return all visits :)If you would like to see more quotations, visit my
main site. Have a truly WONDERFUL weekend :)



5 comments:

Stacy Uncorked said...

Great quotes! My favorite is:

The trouble with sharing one's bed with cats is that they'd rather sleep on you than beside you.
-Pam Brown

It is SO true! LOL!! Happy Quotable Sunday! :)

Minxy Mimi said...

LOL on this one:

Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get eight cats to pull a sled through snow.
- Jeff Valdez

SO TRUE!

Unknown said...

omg I love the same one as mimi that is great LOL

Amy Clary said...

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
-Winston Churchill
lol...pigs are the neutral party. :) love it!

Unknown said...

I'm with Stacy. My cats always have to be touching me in some way if they are in bed with me. Or in the early morning they walk ALL over me.

Post a Comment