Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wordful Wednesday-Sweet Muffin at Three


Wordful Wednesday is for those of us that like to showcase a photo but that just can't seem keep our mouths shut about it. If you'd like to play along, post a photo on your blog, and let the words roll. Feel free to "capture" the 7 Clown Circus button on the top to link back, and be sure to add yourself to Mr. Linky. Thanks for playing along!


Sweet Muffin-3yrs old
Ok...With a FACE like this...admit it...could YOU say no? Stare into those pale blue eyes which are highlighted from the "naughty" stripes around her cute as bug ear's pale pink nose. Surrounding her face is a beautiful "ruff" of silky curly hair. Yup...she is one cute, little Ragdoll...and she KNOWS it!!! (She will often just sit up and give you those baby blues as if--WHAT?? WHY NOT?? HOW COME??) Yup...she is one smart little girl. More pics to come...









7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful kitty. This post makes me sad for both of my kitty have recent passed away. I have been playing with the idea of getting another, so I am sure i will one day.

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Oh she is pretty for sure! And I think she knows it ;)

Aunt Julie said...

Oh, what a sweetie! We're Cat People around here, for sure!

Simply AnonyMom said...

What a pretty kitty! Happy birthday Muffin

Brenda said...

She is a very pretty cat, I love cats!

Anonymous said...

Wordful Wednesday - I love that. =D I'm not a cat person. But with a beautiful animal like your spoiled little ragdoll roaming around my house... I could probably be converted. =D

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

She is beautiful!!! I couldn't resist those baby blues - that's for sure. I love fluffy kitties. I just want to hug her!

Post a Comment